Yvonne Thomas, Ph.D. is a licensed Psychologist (PSY 14489) with three degrees in Psychology and over twenty years of experience. She also provides an interactive and warm therapy environment where clients feel safe, productive, and motivated.
Areas of expertise:
- Anxiety and stress reduction
- Traumatic life events (including childhood trauma)
- Depression, loss, and bereavement
- Adult survivors of emotional, physical, and/or sexual abuse - Relationship issues: singles looking for love, premarital counseling, marital therapy, divorce recovery, widowhood, and co-dependency in general
- Family therapy with adults and their parents and/or adults and their adult sibling.
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review!