Pulsus Group is glad to announce the 2017 conference in the Hematology series
10th World Hematology and Oncology Congress
Date: November 09-10, 2017
Venue: Vienna, Austria.
World Hematology 2017 has been designed with many interesting and informative scientific sessions; it includes all possible aspects of Hematology and Oncology research and runs under the theme of “Say Hello to Cancer Free World with Hematology and Oncology”.
CME Accredited World Hematology Conference and Oncology Conferences 2017 is comprised of many interactive scientific sessions on different types of Cancers, Blood disorders as well as various diagnostic and therapeutic advancements in this field. It is an initiative to unite the diverse research and business communities working in this field under a one roof to explore every single aspect of Hematology and Oncology. World Hematology 2017 welcomes the Oncologists, Hematologists, immunologists, pathologists, research scholars, industrial professionals and student delegates from biomedical and healthcare sectors to be a part of it in Hematology and Cancer conferences.
• Attendees will avail CME Credits
• Certification by the International Organizing Committee.
• Attendees will be certified with Special continuing professional development accreditation (CPD standards office London, UK).
• Abstracts will be published in International Journal with DOI provided by Cross Ref.
(Indexed in PubMed/ MEDLINE/Pro Quest/SCOPUS/ SOCOLAR/EBSCO/ CAS/Hinari/Index Copernicus/Google Scholar/SCIRUS/DOAJ indexed in supporting Journals.)
• Possibility for collaboration and networking with the expert.
• Project sponsorship opportunity from the conference sponsors/ Exhibitors.
• Chance to organize Workshops and Symposia.
• Possibility to chair and co-chair scientific sessions (based on the availability and eligibility).
• Photograph and institute logo will be displayed in conference website.
• Oncology and Cancers
• Organ Specific Cancer
• Hemato-oncology and Blood Cancers
• Surgical Oncology
• Cancer Genomics & Metabolomics
• Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
• Blood Disorders Diagnosis and Treatment
• Blood Disorders
• Blood Transplantation
• Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
• Hematology & Cancer Immunology
• Biomarkers in Hematology and Oncology
• Cancer Drugs and Vaccines
• Hematology & Oncology Nursing
• Cancer Pharma Industry
• Diagnostic and Equipment Market
• Hematology & Oncology: Case Reports
Why to attend?
Conferences share lots of knowledge to Universities, companies. It is advantageous to medical students and researchers furthermore for professors and science laboratory technicians. Conferences additionally benefits and share information between scientist, doctors and delegates. One company networks with different company and that they share information to each other regarding their product at the conference. The companies return to attend conferences and show their exhibit before of eminent members and delegates present at the Conference.
Recommended Oncology Conferences | Hematology Conference | Cancer Conferences | Hematology Oncology Conferences | ASH Meeting | Hematology and Oncology | ESH Meeting | ECH Conferences | ASH Conferences | Hematology Conferences 2017 | ESMO Conferences | EACR conferences | EOC conference | ACSO Conference
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review!