Kinkade Funeral Chapel is a family owned and family operated South Dakota Corporation serving Sturgis and the surrounding area since 1967.
Marlowe and Helen Kinkade purchased the Kinkade Funeral Chapel from Harold Anderson and John Stingley in 1967. Before that time the chapel was operated as the Anderson-Stingley Funeral Home since the early 1900’s.
Kinkade Funeral Chapel has been a South Dakota Corporation since 1992 and we are proud to serve Sturgis and the surrounding Black Hills Area.
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review!