Your headlight covers are aging rapidly. Nothing makes a car look older and more poorly maintained than a pair of hazy, yellow headlights. Plastic components can yellow and haze with weather, sun and sand, limiting visibility and diminishing the appearance and value of your vehicle.
Our auto headlight restoration process includes several steps utilizing graded sanding, buffing and fine polishing. Our experienced technicians will carefully revitalize the plastic from clouding and hazing without damaging or weakening the integrity of the lenses or damaging any surrounding body panels or its paint.
According to the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety:
* Oxidized headlights can be found on 7 out of every 10 cars over 3 years old on the road.
* Most drivers are likely driving with oxidized headlights that greatly need to be replaced.
* Poor driving visibility is the leading cause of nighttime traffic accidents.
* Standard headlights show objects 150 feet ahead (which is the law in Florida).
* Discolored, hazy headlights reduce a driver's night vision by 50% (75 feet). Oxidized, foggy headlights can decrease light projection by 75% (37.5 feet) of visibility exposing the driver to an even higher risk of being involved in a nighttime driving accident.
The headlight restoration process at Sam's Headlight Restoration can restore the safety and clarity of your vehicle's original headlights and Sam's will quickly have you back on the road!
For an Appointment Call (562) 760-5402
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review!