Tags: autocad classes, indesign, illustrator, dreamweaver, photoshop classes, final cut pro classes, final cut pro training, graphic design colleges in california, digital media education, adult education, digital graphic design, mobile application development, motion graphics school, website design programs, graphic design classes, video editing school, video production school san diego, video game design school, computer game design program, multimedia school in san diego, video production school in san diego
Information Session Monday, May 21, 2011 6-7PM
This free information session is designed for those interested in learning about our Mobile Applications Certificate Program. Attend an information session to learn about diversifying your skill sets in our high quality, professional career focused program, ask questions and discuss your future as an apps development professional.
This training program is for smartphone application enthusiasts and industry professionals seeking opportunities to apply and expand their design, programming and /or software development skills into the world of mobile application development.
The one year professional certificate program’s curriculum is focused equally on design and programming and enables students to apply their diverse skill sets to a variety of mediums:
• Mobile Applications Design
• Logical Delivery of Information Flow
• Interactive Design
• Coding iOS/Android
• Students enrolled in the program will have the opportunity to attend a programming boot camp for those who need an introduction or refresher in programming.
• Convenient pre-set class schedule with 12-month evening programs
• Career focused education in San Diego
• Small class sizes for more individualized instruction from experienced industry professionals
• Tuition locked in for one year
• UC San Diego Extension professional in mobile applications development certificate awarded upon successful completion
• Internships / Externships are available for those who qualify
• Study digital media education with motivated students who share your interests
• Own and be trained on all of your own industry preferred hardware & software
• Create your own interactive portfolio and marketing materials to show potential employers/clients
A combination of strong effective design and programming skills will make you and your mobile apps marketable!
Learn more at http://dac.ucsd.edu
RSVP online, email or call firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858.534.6705
Enrolling now for April 2012
Next FREE information session: January 30, 2011 6-7PM.
The NEW UCSD Extension Digital Arts Center has recently opened at 6256 Greenwich Drive, San Diego, CA 92122.
The mission of our game design program, graphic design program, mobile application development program and video production program is to provide a well-balanced, high-quality education. We combine applied arts technology and techniques, related business practices and portfolio creation, in order to prepare students for entry-level employment and for professional advancement within their chosen fields.
Awesome programs are enrolling now. Check us out at http://dac.ucsd.edu