GE Appliance Repair in Queens
For over 100 years, GE has been leading the way with innovative products that change the way people work, play, and live. As one of the world's biggest name in home appliances, GE Appliance Repair in Queens offers over 400 energy conserving products, including the acclaimed Advantium® oven, the Harmony™ clothes care system, and more. From water filters to microwaves to washers and dryers, GE continues to impact more lives in more ways than one.
The GE Appliances Repairs Division in Queens is well-equipped to take full and comprehensive care of your appliances. Easy-to-use online tools to schedule services and get pricing information, inexpensive extended warranties, and a team of professional, well-trained service representatives always on call, are just some of the ways GE in brings a high degree of personalization to the job.
DID YOU KNOW?
- We offer a 5 Year part warranty and 30 day labor warranty on all out of manufacturer's 1 year warranty service calls
- Genuine GE parts from qualified suppliers always meet our rigorous quality standards
- We offer convenient and easy service scheduling online or through the phone
- GE employed Factory Service trained technicians living in your community are backed by GE's Appliance headquarters in Louisville, Kentucky
- GE has one of the highest first time repair completion rates thanks to our automated truck parts stock program that offers convenience and saves you time
- Our automated trucking routing system with GPS transponders are connected to advanced laptop computers for real-time parts tracking, electronic invoicing, and access to the latest technical product drawings, service bulletins, diagnostic information, and installation instructions
GE appliances are an integral feature of energy-efficient homes, from coast to coast. That is because GE manufactures a wide range of appliance that qualify to proudly carry the ENERGY STAR® label
. This allows you to continue to enjoy all the benefits of efficiency without compromising on features, performance, style, or convenience. The ENERGY STAR® label also ensures that you can take full advantage of rebates, tax credits, or sales tax exemptions on energy-efficient products that your state and local utilities may offer. GE is the proud winner of the 2009 Sustained Excellence Award, from the U.S. Department of Energy and Environmental Protection Agency
- further testimony to GE's commitment to developing appliances and lighting products that help conserve energy and protect the environment. 'I want to take this opportunity to thank you so very much for allowing GE to repair my microwave oven. Len, one of your technicians did a marvelous job! He knows microwaves inside and out and he was very meticulous, knowledgeable, and dedicated to the highest performance with his repair. He did a fabulous job and was very courteous.'- Fort Mill, SC
Services: GE Refrigerators, GE Ovens, GE Washer & Dryers, GE Freezers, GE Dishwashers and GE Microwaves